TimeCloud is the owner of RosterRabbit. The User Agreement is valid for RosterRabbit. The Provider of service (TimeCloud) will be refered to as RosterRabbit from now on in this agreement.
- The service
RosterRabbit provides an online system for rostering and handling Schedules hereinafter referred to as the “Service”. The service enables the user to plan and optimize schedules.
- Obligations and rights with the use of the Service
All use of the Service is governed by the following standard terms, Parts 1 and 2 (Terms). The terms constitute the total agreement between the Customer and RosterRabbit. The customer is responsible for reading and understanding the Agreement.
- Acceptance of the Terms
By any use of the Service or other derivative use of the Service, Customer agrees to the Terms.
- Changes of the Terms
RosterRabbit reserves the right to change and update the Terms. The Customer is responsible for keeping up to date with the current Terms and Conditions. All changes and updated versions of the Terms will be made available at: http://rosterrabbit.com/terms. RosterRabbit informs the Customer that any use of the Service after an update or modification of the Terms has taken place is considered an acceptance of the change.
- The customer must be a legal person. Accounts registered by automated systems are not allowed.
- The Customer must provide a valid email address, and any other information required to complete the registration process.
- The login account can only be used by the customer or valid users.
- The Customer is responsible for maintaining the security of his account, TimeCloud is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the Customer’s failure to comply with his / her security obligation.
- The Customer is responsible for all content and activity that occurs on the Customer’s account (even if the content is published by other users who have access to the account or on the Customer’s sub-accounts).
- Please note that the Customer may not:
- Change, attempt to modify, disturb, attempt to obtain unlawful access or obtain unlawful access to the Service, its software, user interface or any other information that may be stored in the Service.
- Try or distribute some of the content of the Service. Content refers to the Service’s software, script or other material that the user may see when using the Service.
- Work through or attempt to penetrate security-related features including, but not limited to, the protection of content and other information stored in the Service.
- Transfer or attempt to transfer, transfer, sell or provide unauthorized access to the Service.
- Use the Service for anything else than its purpose.
- Modify, copy, create derivative the Service or its content, redistribute, sublicense, publish, reconstruct or otherwise attempt to modify or request the source code for the Service.
- Any violation or attempted violation of these Terms will constitute an abuse of the Service, which may cause the User to be suspended from the Service or terminate the delivery of the Service.
- In order to use the Service, the Customer must enter a valid credit/debit card .
- RosterRabbit will charge the Customer’s debit/credit card each month. The amount charged will depend on the number of registered users of the Service at the previous month.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the payment information provided to RosterRabbit is correct and that the credit / debit card is the Customer’s own and that there is sufficient coverage or credit to cover the accrued costs of using the Service. In case of late payment or non-payment on the Customer’s specified debit card, accrued fees will accrue in accordance with the late interest rate act. If a payment breach lasts for three months or more, the Customer’s account will be automatically deleted.
- RosterRabbit reserves the right to check the payment information provided by the Customer. All payment information will be stored in a secure way by Stripe. Credit card information obtained electronically will be SSL-encrypted.
- Prices of all services may change with 30 days notice. Price changes will be notified per. Email, rosterrabbit.com or directly the Service.
- TimeCloud is not responsible to the Customer or any third party for any changes, price changes, suspension or termination of the Service.
- Cancellation and Termination
- The customer can terminate the account at any time by deleting the account in ”settings”. All content uploaded to the Service by the Customer will be deleted from the Service after termination or termination of the Customer Relationship if there is no outstanding ammount. The information will not be restored when the account has been canceled. This does not apply if the account is set as inactive
- RosterRabbit has the sole discretion to suspend or terminate Customer’s account and refuse any current or future use of the Service, or any other TimeCloud service, in case of misuse of the Service. Upon termination of the Service, the Client’s access to the account will be deactivated and withdrawn. In these cases, TimeCloud reserves the right to delete Customer Content from the Service.
- Changes to the Service
TimeCloud reserves the right to change or reset, the Service or any part. When setting up the Service, the Customer will be notified per. email.
- Intellectual Property Rights
TimeCloud holds all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights attached to the Service. The Customer is personally responsible for neither the Customer himself nor anyone else with the Customer’s username and password, using the Service in violation of copyright or other unlawful activities. Violations of this include, for example, downloading content, copying, content distribution, content disclosure in another way or public display of content. Violation of this provision may be punishable as well as incurring liability for the user. TimeCloud does not claim intellectual property rights over the material uploaded by the Customer.
- Other Terms
- Customer use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is delivered “as is”.
- Technical support is provided only to paying customers and is only available through timecloud.no.
- The Customer understands that TimeCloud uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, network, storage, and related technology required to make the Service available.
- The Customer may not modify, adapt or hack the Service or change any other Website so that it falsely implies that it is connected to the Service, TimeCloud, or any other TimeCloud service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse against TimeCloud’s customers, employees, members, administrators or other users of the Service will result in immediate termination of the Customer’s account.
- The Customer understands that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including Customer Content, may be transmitted unencrypted and involve
- transfers over different networks, and
- changes to facilitate and adapt to technical requirements for connection to networks or devices.
- Customer may not upload, post, or send unsolicited e-mail, SMS, or “spam” messages using the Service.
- RosterRabbit do not guarantee that:
- The service will fulfill the Customer’s specific requirements,
- The service will be uninterrupted, safe or flawless
- The results obtained using the Service will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of all products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by Customer through the Service will meet Customer’s expectations
- Any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- RosterRabbit is not responsible for the Service being in compliance with the Working Environment Act applicable for the respective country . The service is only meant as a help tool for the Customer.
- Limitation of Liability
- RosterRabbit makes no representations for the Service’s content, function, services, availability, quality, ease of use, security, etc. and waives as far as the law permits, any liability in connection with the Customer’s use of the Service.
- As far as the law permits, RosterRabbit is not responsible for any losses arising from the use of the Service, and in any event, RosterRabbit’s liability is limited to the direct loss.
RosterRabbit may terminate the agreement if there is a material breach of the agreement. However, the party wishing to terminate the agreement must notify the other party before the lifting takes place and give the defaulting party a reasonable time to correct the relationship. If the relationship is not rectified within the deadline, the other party is entitled to terminate the agreement. A payment breach that lasts over three months will always be considered as a material breach, regardless of whether or not a notice has been given. A significant breach gives RosterRabbit the right to terminate the agreement and stop the delivery of the Service immediately.
- Dispute resolution
Any dispute that may arise between the user and RosterRabbit is governed by Norwegian law. Any disputes are settled by the ordinary courts, Oslo District Court is adopted as the court of law.
All inquiries from the Customer regarding the Terms, etc. must be sent in writing to TimeCloud per. Mail.
- Contact Information
Owner of the Service:
TimeCloud AS (Org. No. 998153344)
Address: Landgangen 3, 0252 Oslo
Email: [email protected].